Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm in love!

I wish I could describe to you the way my heart lept out of my chest when I drove up to my house after lunch and saw that little box sitting on my porch. My son was probably thinking to himself, why is my mom giggling? I raced inside to open it and gazed at the wonder of my shiny new toy! It was beautiful....and it was MINE!

Of course, naptime had to be postponed for a few minutes so that I could have a model. Andy, normally hates to have his picture taken, but today after seeing how excited I was, he humored me.

We did a quick little mini shoot outside in the front yard. Nothing too fancy, just something to scratch the itch. I wish I could take a picture of what my camera looks like with my new lens....it's so flippin' sweet! I guess you'll just have to see at your shoot! :)

1 comment:

Missy said...

I love the first photo! Can't wait for Skyler's photo shoot this weekend!