Thursday, February 19, 2009

A thing of beauty!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how super excited I am! I just purchased my first lens with my own, hard-earned money. And, it's not just any lens. We're talking 85mm 1.8 with that sweet, sweet bokeh, lens! I ultimately wanted the 1.4 but the 1.8 is a better deal and really, in the long run, offers me most everything I want. I cannot wait to see that UPS man pull up to my house in a few days with my much anticipated, new lens!!!!! It is gonna knock your socks off!

4 comments:

Windy Smith said...

Show me some pictures when you get it! I would like to see the sweet bokeh!

Crazy Family said...

Congratulations... I am sooo proud! ;)

Kristen said...

Congrats girl!!! I think I'm going to by the 50mm 1.2 L lens. I've had my eye on it...isn't it soooo addicting??? Man, I need to get some business out here to fund my desired purchases. :)

Missy said...

I'm so excited for you...your first business purchase with business earned CASH!!!! I'll make sure you keep getting business!! Don't ask me how, I just will!