Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Best Week EVER!!!

I did it......I just registered and booked my spot at Amy Wenzel's photography workshop this June. I'm super excited!

Jimmy came home last night and we figured out a way to cover the expense. I think he is just as excited as I am about me attending. I've been wanting to do this forever and I think I've found the perfect photographer to learn from, plus a little added bonus.....Kristen will be with me! It will be so much fun to have my good friend there to compare notes with and just enjoy each other's company. I miss her since she moved to NY!

Anyway, I'm just on cloud nine right now! I still haven't received my lens, but I know it is coming. I think it will be here tomorrow. I couldn't ask for a better week! Now, to start scheduling sessions so I can pay my June trip off!

1 comment:

Missy said...

yay! I'm excited for you!