Sunday, February 15, 2009

Beautiful Mom

I love all the directions you can take with photography. I feel as if everytime I do a shoot I walk away learning more and more about poses, lighting, etc. It never gets old and I love every minute of it.

I did a beautiful maternity shoot the other day and I've been waiting to post the pics until after Valentine's Day. The pics were a surprise for her husband, so I've had to wait. I think they turned out so great. These were more of an elegant look and I love the softness of the images.

There have been quite of few maternity shoots lately. I have just recently added a "Baby's First Year" package deal to my repetoire. I have not posted the info to my website yet, but the details are this:

"Baby's First Year" Package {$250}
Includes :
Maternity session
Newborn session (within first 10 days after birth)
6 months session
1 year session
*Free 8x10 from each session

If you are interested in booking a "Baby's First Year" session, contact me today!

2 comments:

Crazy Family said...

LOVE these pictures!!!

Kristen said...

Congrats on the new packages! Any suggestions on where to buy a pirate outfit??? :)

Keep the pics coming girl!