Monday, March 2, 2009

{ S Family Maternity }

I had such a great time with this family yesterday. I have really come to love maternity sessions. There is definitely a certain glow to an expecting mother. One that I can only hope I captured on film. If you couldn't tell already, this first pose is one of my favorites for maternity. I love the angle and the way the eyes are enhanced. :)
Thanks so much to the "S" family for allowing me in your home once again and this time letting me do a little rearranging in your living room. I can't wait to schedule your newborn shoot in just a few weeks! Enjoy your sneak peek!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the nursery one and the last one - so sweet.

Crazy Family said...

As always, LOVE them!!!

SweetP91 said...

The first one and the nursery one's are my favorite. Love the blue eyes!

Amanda said...

how pretty

Missy said...

Ironically enough Paula, she doesn't even have blue eyes...that's how great Mel is - she'll give you blue eyes in your photos! j/k

I'm so jealous that my maternity photos were first so they aren't as great as these...just in the sense of the poses not the actual pics Mel! love ya!