Sunday, March 8, 2009

Catch em' while you can!

I did my first ever 3 month old shoot this weekend. I have to say....a bit of a challenge. But, you know me, I'm always up for a challenge.

I have had the pleasure of seeing this little guy grow from the time he was in his Momma's tummy. I actually shot his parents wedding too, so I guess I could go as far as to say......I have been around even before he was a twinkle in his Daddy's eye.

I managed to capture a few moments of him playing and smiling before he eventually conked out on us. Of course, the one of him sleeping in his mom's arms is great too!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Correction, you too our engagement photos too...so it's been a while!!

I love the pics!!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Crazy Family said...

Love, love these pics! (love that little boy too!)