Friday, January 9, 2009

Someone pinch me!

I can't believe it! The picture I entered in the photo contest got chosen as one of the top 5. I've been waiting ALL day, stalking the site to see who won, and during a small window of non-stalking activity I recieved an email from my cousin saying, "Congrats on the photo contest".

What? I won? I quickly went to the site and immediately saw my picture at the top. I thought I really had won the whole thing. So, stupid me posts on my facebook, "I can't believe I won!" only to find out (when i read the post) that I was just one of the top 5 cause she couldn't choose. So, to pick the final prize she put numbers 1 -5 in a hat and drew. I was #1, but #3 was drawn.

Oh well.......I'm still super excited! My picture was posted up there and my name is linked to my website. If nothing else, maybe I'll get some business out of the deal. Here's hoping!!!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats my friend!! You deserve it!

CharityReads said...

That's still very exciting! I hope good things come from this!!!

Crazy Family said...

Congratulations!!!!