Saturday, January 3, 2009

2008 Photo Contest

There is a photographer that I follow on a daily basis named Tiffany. She also has just this past year started her own photography business. You can find her link under my "Inspiration" category in the sidebar...."Follow Your Art". She is a fantastic photographer and has an extroidinary eye for lighting and compostion. I LOVE her work!

Anyway, she just recently posted about a photo contest for "favorite picture of 2008" on her blog. I have never entered a contest before, but I thought, what the heck...I'll try it. I went through a ton of pics before choosing, but I settled on the above pic of a little girl I know. She's just the cutest thing, and I love the innocence that is captured in this photo. Her eyes say so much, and I've loved this picture from the very start. The winner will be announced on her blog on Jan. 9th. I am looking forward to see who will win.

Tell me what you think of my choice and maybe what has been your favorite pic of 2008!

3 comments:

Missy said...

I think this is a great picture! I hope you get it - you know I've always thought you take the best photos!

Kristen said...

Whassup?? Hey, thanks for leaving the comment. I love hearing from people, you know?? I turned off the music on my site...I had forgotten it was all icky. Hopefully I'll get it fixed soon!! Hey, LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic you submitted. It is gorgeous. You have some real talent Mel.

Missy said...

I'm anxiously awaiting the 9th!!