Monday, January 12, 2009

Little Snowbunnies

We woke up to around 5 inches of snow this morning blanketing our street and front yard. Since the kids are still on their break, and I'm trying to be the cool, fun mom for two more weeks, I decided to take on the task of bundling them all up and heading outside to play. We gathered up everything we could possibly need for the most awesome snowman building experience, only to discover that the snow was a little too fluffy for rolling. Plan B.....um....I didn't have a plan B, so I let them come up with something.

They chose to build a small sledding track in the yard. One year I built a really cool mini sled slide, but again, that was not in the cards today. They seemed happy enough with their 5 foot mini track, so I let them do it.

I took a few pics of the girls having their fun and wanted to share. Didn't manage to get any good ones of Andy as he was in and out complaining of being cold.

Oh, and yes.....I finally (with great amount of help from my hubby) mangaged to figure out how to post my full logo design as my copyright. Yay!

3 comments:

Crazy Family said...

Too cute!!!

Windy Smith said...

Your girls are so pretty! I wish we lived closer together so we could see them.

Anonymous said...

GRANDMA IS SO HAPPY TO SEE HER GIRLS HAVING FUN!!! MAKE A SNOWANGEL FOR ME.