Saturday, January 24, 2009

Look who is 2!

It has been a slow month as far as photo sessions go. I am scheduled to have two next weekend, and hopefully booking a few more for February. I actually haven't minded the slow for a while. Before the holidays it was crazy busy, and it is good to use this time to play and enjoy my kids while they are off from school. They go back monday.....yay!
I've been spending the last couple of weeks trying to get myself organized with the business part of this job. Paperwork, forms, marketing....not really my specialty, but I'm working on it. I'm excited to have a brochure almost complete that will be sent out to all my potential clients with session information. Also, I've been creating a database and doing a little tax stuff too. It is coming together nicely if I do say so myself.

I do have some fun pics for you to enjoy though. These pics were taken at my nephew's 2nd birthday party today. He is our little miracle baby and can't be any cuter! The party was at Gymboree, so all the kids ran around and got alot of that bottled up energy out!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINLEY!

3 comments:

Crazy Family said...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.... you are amazing!!! I LOVE the pictures. I knew I would!

SweetP91 said...

Great pictures! So good to see Finn doing so well and turning 2.

Windy Smith said...

Looks like a super fun place for a Birthday Party. Finn is so cute and the pictures are great!