Thursday, August 21, 2008

Here goes nothin'!

So my dream has finally come to reality. Melissa Hatcher Photography is up and running. I can hardly believe it, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared out of my mind! Help! Is it too late to turn back?

I guess I have to have the faith that this is God's timing. He wouldn't put me here to fail...i know that. He has given me this gift and I want to use it to glorify Him in every way.

I fell in love with photography in college. Something about capturing life's little moments through a lens and having them forever, just got me. I was captivated! Compostion and light came naturally. It wasn't a thought about process. Being at a certain location at a certain time of day and picking up the camera to capture it. Wow! I just can't tell you how that feels. I love it! It is my passion and I'm excited to see what comes from this new adventure in my life!

1 comment:

Caci said...

I hope everything works out well for you...I like your new blogsite! Why am I having to do word verification on here????