Friday, November 6, 2009

Fresh and New

I'm sorry it has been so long since my last posting. I've taken a few weeks to do some re-evaluating and revamping. After I returned from Amy Wenzel's fabulous workshop back in September I had so much going on in my head. It has taken me some time to get some things on paper, order new products, design a new look, etc. I think I'm getting close. :)

I definitely can say I came back inspired and full of new information about how to run a successful photography business. It was up to me to get the ball rolling and step out on a limb (a very shaky and unsteady limb) in order to start establishing my vision for my business. It has been a very hard, but beneficial 2 years. I've learned alot, and I continue to learn, but I refuse to give up! I LOVE what I do. It is my passion!
So, with all that said, I want to share with you some "new".
Below is a new product I have recently started to offer. It is an Accordian Book. It is a beautiful piece that measures 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" and can display up to 12 images. It is perfect for a travel size album that can easily fit in your purse, but it can also be displayed on a shelf or desk. I LOVE these books and have purchased some for my own personal images.

Plus, they are perfect for the holidays! Stocking stuffer anyone? Previous clients, let me know if you are interested in having one made from your recent sessions!
Accordian Books - $40




No comments: