Thursday, November 26, 2009

{ A Family }

This was such a fun session! I was at home in Louisiana for the Thanksgiving holidays and I was able to schedule a shoot with an old friend. She and I were teammates on my highschool softball team. It had been FOREVER since we had seen each other, so it was so great getting to reconnect and get to meet her family. What a beautiful family they are!

I had such a fun time! The whole session was on my parent's land out in the country. The light was great and the boys had a blast exploring. Sorry, I got them a little dirty......boys will be boys though, right?









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! I would not be able to choose!

Beverly said...

These pictures are unbelievable! I love the picture with the dad and youngest boy! How precious!! I love the shot with the mom and baby peeking through the rail. Great job as usual Melissa!! It is time to photograph my kiddos before Christmas.

Tammy said...

Love,Love,Love!! Thank you so much!
Can't wait to see the rest!

Kristen said...

Gorgeous Mel. :)

Mom said...

These pictures are beautiful. I love the natural look and how they are not posed. It was if they were enjoying the day together and they didn't notice that you were there. I love something about each one... you captured their happiness. I love the look in Tammy's eyes as she looks at Wes...geniune love.
Great job, Sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Incredible .... Good Job ...
That's my girl.