Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Family Portraits

It's that time of year! Time to schedule those Fall Family portraits that we all have to have! I finally took some time and did some for my own family this week. I'm so glad I did, because I LOVE how they turned out, and I know the grandparents will love them even more!

If you've been postponing Family portraits because you've just been too busy or can't find time to fit it in your schedule...don't let that be an excuse. I would love to work with you and find the best time and location for your family's portraits.

I'm offering a discount for 25% off your session price for anyone that books a session with me before October 31st! Call today!









5 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh Mel....Emily's hair is out of control gorgeous. Great shots, as always!!! Love ya!

SweetP91 said...

Fabulous shots! Love the fall backdrop...:)

blake said...

I think Emily looks a lot like Megan in the pictures where she is smiling! Very pretty

Nannaw said...

What beautiful grandchildren! Have we got a awesome gene pool or what!!! I thank God for these sweet kiddos! Melissa, great pictures, as usual. You just keep getting better and better.

klpierce said...

You are seriously awesome! You have such a great eye. LOVE them!