Thursday, October 1, 2009

Amy Wenzel is AMAZING!!!

Wow! What an amazing weekend I had at Amy Wenzel's Photography Workshop! I don't even know where to start. I traveled to Michigan earlier in the summer to attend the workshop, but as you know, her husband was diagnosed with a Brain tumor the very evening we arrived. This was the much-anticipated postponed/rescheduled event!

I met up with my good friend, Kristen again in Michigan, and we had a fantastic time! There is sooo much information floating around in my head at the moment. I'm hoping that it somehow continues to absorb so that I don't forget a thing.

I've been so excited to edit and post some of my favorite images I took from our afternoon of shooting. The models were pretty impressive. I mean, the oldest was 9 and they all seemed to be naturals. Can you imagine being a kid and having 20 crazy photographers coming at you with their cameras, yelling at you and telling you how to turn your head? Kinda intimidating, don't ya think?

Amy, if by chance you read this.....YOU ROCK! I learned so much and loved getting to hang with you for a few days! Thanks again!










8 comments:

Sheri Mazariegos Photography said...

amazing and beautiful!!! You so quietly captured BEAUTIFUL images!!! so great to see you again

Missy said...

very nice! i love them and they looked like shots out of a magazine... you're such a pro! like the new logo! The first little girl is a doll!

Missy said...

wait...why don't you have your logo look like the one at the top of your blog? You know, with the word photography in that kind of font is what i mean?! just an idea!

Mom said...

I love the pics...the last one is my favorite! Such great shots! I'm very proud of you!!!!

Lisa said...

Love these pics! I agree with Missy, they look like they are out of a magazine!

klpierce said...

Just beautiful! Email me if you ever need a rah-rah pep talk : ) You are an amazing photographer and your processing is just perfect. So clean and fresh!

Kristen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that last one!!!! So great. You really rock Mel.

Dawn said...

Gorgeous images, Melissa!