Friday, May 1, 2009

Day Dreaming

Lately, I've been finding myself day dreaming about my June trip to Grand Rapids, Michigan. I am anxiously awaiting my first ever photography workshop (put on by Amy Wenzel)....really, my first ever "business trip" if you will. I know, I'm a dork. But seriously, I've been a stay-at-home mom for over 8 years now, and I've never flown anywhere without the little munchkins tagging along. I'm super excited!

Anyway, that is where my mind has been today. I'm so anxious to leave and even more anxious to learn all I can in 2 days with such a fabulous photographer. Now, if I can just get my hands on that Shootsac I've had my eye on for months I'll be ready to go!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Woohooo!!!! I'll bring my Shootsac with me so you can check it out if you like. See in Michigan darlin'!!!!!!!!!!