Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My new favorite blog!

As you know I post a lot of my favorite, most inspirational, photographers on the right side of my blog. I look at them daily.... ahem, lust over them daily. I really do get inspired just reading their thoughts and seeing the beautiful images they post. It helps me, so much. Ok, sometimes, if I'm honest I walk away feeling depressed by the amount of stuff I still have to learn or figure out. But, usually I do just feel uplifted.

One of my favorite photographers on my list is Brenda Acuncius. She has such a cool eye and is so creative. She is actually the photographer I bought my first ever action set from....I love them! Anyway, she was recently interviewed by another photographer, Drew B. Brenda posted the link to this new site called, "Momtog" where her interview was posted. I became instantly blown away at this cool new find.

"Momtog" is a great site that is just for Mom Photographers. It was so cool to sit there and read through the site (which I did in one sitting) and know that there are other mom professionals that love being exactly that, Moms with a cool, fun job on the side. It is such an informative and fun site to visit. I would highly recommend it to any of you, whether you are a professional "mom" photographer or not. Just enjoy!

No comments: