Monday, April 13, 2009

My Beauties!

I seriously did this little shoot with my kids in like....I don't know.....8 minutes. It was crazy. I was trying to get out the door by 9am to head to church and I literally snapped these shots in record time! The light was poor Easter morning, because it was cloudy and rainy. Kind of a bummer, but it was all I had. Some are little jewels, but others are the best I could do without my sweet, creamy light that usually shines into my living room. On another note, this is probably one of the last pics of Peyton without her braces on. Two weeks from a mouth full of metal! Ahhhh!

2 comments:

BujaKarthik said...

Cute little kids.

Kristen said...

M~ I especially love the first one of Andy with his tie hanging down. Sooooo adorable!!!!!!

I CANNOT wait until June. We are going to have so much fun and I'm excited to get some QT with you!!!