Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Location, Location, Location!

Lately, I've been in search of shooting locations around town. I notice myself swerving a little while driving because I want to get a better look at a certain spot, or make a mental note of the cross streets. Scary, huh? Who knew photogpraphy was so dangerous.

I took the kids out the other day to scope out a few spots. I had a few ideas of where I wanted to go, and the look I was in search of; but really, I was just wandering around like a crazy person.

I found some great spots. I'm really excited. Still though, I need to find some that are a little closer to where I'm located. The red door/alley location is probably about 40 minutes from my house. Not cool. I would love to be able to know numerous locations all over town so that I can meet my clients at those certain spots, based on the look or feel they are going for. Wish me luck! I'm still on the lookout!
Oh, also...I have my first senior portrait session tomorrow. Ahhhh! I'm a little nervous.

Here are some favorites from my little location scoping shoot the other day. Enjoy!


1 comment:

SweetP91 said...

love the red door...great picts girl!