Saturday, September 19, 2009

9 months? Already?

Can I just say...this kid gets cuter and cuter everytime I have a session with him. He has been a part of my "Baby's 1st Year" collection and I can't believe the year is almost up. Where did the time go? I'm sure that is what Mom and Dad are thinking too.

We had such a great time today. I've shot at this spot once before, but I have to say, it was tons of fun with a baby. The little guy was dressed super cute and I loved the little mohawk added just before the session while he was sleeping in the car. Perfect!

Enjoy the pics! I think I might have broken a record with this sneak peek..... :)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really great pics. They are awesome! Did you notice that Missy and Jessie's arms in the first pic make a heart?

Melissa said...

Oh, yeah...I meant to do that. ;)